It happens—you drop your phone and the screen shatters. It’s a huge pain to have to deal with a cracked screen, and when this situation arises, you have to consider whether you’ll take the phone in for repair or simply get a new one. If you have a protection plan on your phone, you’ll fortunately be covered in such a scenario. But regardless, you are still going to have a need for your phone until you can either get it repaired or replaced, so how do you use it while the screen is cracked? Here are a few tips for... View Article
Categories for Cracked Phone Screen
December 4, 2018
- Do You Need Charger Port Repair or a Full Battery Replacement?
- How to Know if Your Cell Phone Speakers Need to Be Replaced
- Waterproof Phones in Tucson, AZ: Are They Really Waterproof?
- Seven Signs You Have a Virus and Need Computer Repair in Tucson, AZ
- What to Do with Your Cracked Cell Phone Screen Until Repair