It happens—you drop your phone and the screen shatters. It’s a huge pain to have to deal with a cracked screen, and when this situation arises, you have to consider whether you’ll take the phone in for repair or simply get a new one. If you have a protection plan on your phone, you’ll fortunately be covered in such a scenario. But regardless, you are still going to have a need for your phone until you can either get it repaired or replaced, so how do you use it while the screen is cracked? Here are a few tips for... View Article
Categories for Cracked Phone Screen
December 4, 2018
- Questions to Ask Before Choosing a Smart Home Security System
- When and How Often Should You Reinstall an Operating System?
- The Most Common Issues That Require Phone Repair in Tucson, AZ
- Signs That You Need to Replace Your Cell Phone Camera in Tucson, AZ
- Do You Need Charger Port Repair or a Full Battery Replacement?